ArchiFM combines the strategic analysis and optimization capabilities traditionally offered in Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software with the intuitive workflow you get from a Building Information Modeling (BIM) program core.
ArchiFM CAFM Solutions
The fundamental corporate facilities and real estate problem is still controlling and reducing occupancy cost while ensuring that the workplace supports and enhances business productivity. This already complex responsibility is heightened by business trends like:
- Global business integration
- Outsourcing of facilities functions
- The move to e-commerce
- Use of enterprise-wide corporate software
- Accelerating mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Stock market volatility
These new pressures on facilities services and information require new software designed and built for this corporate environment. ArchiFM is the next generation of facilities management software, designed from the beginning to work in the same world you do through the Virtual Building. VintoCON's superior technical staff has created a facilities management product based on new and open building information technology (BIM). The result is a better approach to facilities information management.
Ready to use CAFM Solution with ArchiCAD BIM Integration
ArchiFM manages real estate properties and buildings with furniture and technical equipment within. You can individually record and work on the physical structure of a building including all internals, the process of realization, the status of single rooms and many more.
The building information system ArchiFM follows is the principle of the virtual building – all data of the building are linked smoothly with one another, from important geometrical data to various alphanumeric data, just as occupancy, building technique or maintenance. All information pertaining to the building (to the property) is administered in a database. This information can represent floor space/useful area details, contract-data, addresses of maintenance companies, inventory lists, and access data all the way to building plans. Thereby all information is available only once and in only one location instead of having spread over many locations or having duplicate data.
The ArchiFM building information system offers the following features:
- Demonstration/illustration of property and buildings
- Area management
- Active optimizing of area utilization
- Illustration of floor plans/layouts in 2D and 3D for Exposés, emergency plans, etc.
- Address- and personnel data with access- and extension management
- Availability of all relevant data
- Export of reports
- Direct data-evaluation
- Combination of all documents
- Sophisticated access options
- External access through SQL
- Free to define attributes
- Hierarchical demonstration of all objects
- Cost center allocation, also graphically presentable
- Free to generate queries/inquiries to areas, spaces and room
- Interface to inventory management
System Requirements & Compatibility